06 9 / 2012
No, I didn’t enumerate each and every instance of sexism in Elementary.
There was A LOT OF IT, and I was in a fucking theater.
I saw the Elementary pilot at the Paley Center as part of their Paleyfest new fall pilot screening for CBS. I was unable to type much because there were other people in the theater and I was being considerate. I was unable to say much until now because Elementary was the first of three pilots being shown.
Also, I’m allowed to react to shit and I don’t see why a bunch of rude jerks deserves an explanation from me, but w/e, I already gave it.
As an aside: Elementary was incredibly sexist, but Made In Jersey was practically its polar opposite - it was amazing and incredibly pro-woman. Watch it instead.
- stinkytofumaiden reblogged this from killbenedictcumberbatch
- sistermurbella likes this
- endquestionmark reblogged this from themartyrinyourbed and added:
- petratodd likes this
- jajajujru reblogged this from themartyrinyourbed
- bubblybobbles likes this
- jajajujru likes this
- backinthefield reblogged this from themartyrinyourbed and added:
- slimslyna reblogged this from themartyrinyourbed and added:
- whydidyoutagthis reblogged this from themartyrinyourbed and added:
- reservoircat likes this